Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

Cannot close my tab, everything run well but closing my tab

wayunendra

Suddenly I cannot close firefox tabs, I opened some tabs and click red X button but nothing happened. I can click menu, it run well, download, it run well, back button it works, bookmark button, it works. But one thing I can't do, it's closing tabs, all tabs.

Suddenly I cannot close firefox tabs, I opened some tabs and click red X button but nothing happened. I can click menu, it run well, download, it run well, back button it works, bookmark button, it works. But one thing I can't do, it's closing tabs, all tabs.

Toutes les réponses (3)

Solution choisie

Please restart Firefox. If this happens again it is possible to try these troubleshooting steps to improve the performance of Firefox:

Thanks guigs2. I knew closing firefox is the only way. but it's annoying if i should close firefox everytime it happen.... ):

Can you close a tab with a middle-click or the Ctrl+W shortcut?

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

  • Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window