Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Address bar but no page window?

enespee

MacBook Pro running 10.6.7

Upgraded from OS X 10.6 all the way to 10.6.7 and now when I open firefox I get just the address bar but no page window. I can start in safe mode, so I've already disabled all add ons etc. and it still won't start normally.

MacBook Pro running 10.6.7 Upgraded from OS X 10.6 all the way to 10.6.7 and now when I open firefox I get just the address bar but no page window. I can start in safe mode, so I've already disabled all add ons etc. and it still won't start normally.

Toate răspunsurile (4)

Soluție aleasă

Try to repair the disk permissions:


Try to remove the Firefox plist file (org.mozilla.firefox.plist).

Go to "Library > Preferences" and remove the plist file for Firefox (org.mozilla.firefox.plist).

Thanks for the reply. Repaired disk permissions with no change and I can't find "org.mozilla.firefox.plist" in the preferences folder in library--just a bunch of "com.apple" files and one "org" file... Something else to note--if I open firefox and and enable full screen it works fine.

Running 10.6.8 now and not sure where the change happened but ff opens now except there is just one minor glitch--the green reducer/expand button doesn't work. I can't have ff open and see my desktop at the same time.

Haha... Not sure what happened, ff wouldn't open after I tried repairing disk permissions... maybe a change happened when I restarted the machine. Everything runs fine now, weirdly ff set itself to fullscreen and I thought the green tab wasn't working but I manually reduced it and everything is peachy... Thanks for the advice.