Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

AOL home page diplays when I click on to my Firefox icon...?help please.

buckstopzhere

I have downloaded Firefox on to my desktop. When clicked, the AOL Homepage displays instead of the usual Firefox homepage. How do I remove the AOL setting that I obviously entered somewhere along the way.

I have downloaded Firefox on to my desktop. When clicked, the AOL Homepage displays instead of the usual Firefox homepage. How do I remove the AOL setting that I obviously entered somewhere along the way.

Toate răspunsurile (1)