Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I am unable to upgrade to Firefox 4. I have upgraded my operating system .

mfleming

Although I have upgraded the operating system on my iBookG4 to Mac OS X 10.5.8, I am still unable to download the latest upgrade to Firefox 4. I currently am receiving security warnings on websites that I often visit. I have been told to switch to Safari, I prefer not to. Please advise.

Although I have upgraded the operating system on my iBookG4 to Mac OS X 10.5.8, I am still unable to download the latest upgrade to Firefox 4. I currently am receiving security warnings on websites that I often visit. I have been told to switch to Safari, I prefer not to. Please advise.

Toate răspunsurile (1)