Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Anyway I can continue to use Firefox with my MAC OS X 10.4.11 system?

georgeleach

I have a MAC OS X 10.4.11 operating system. I am using Firefox 3.6.6. I can't upgrade to Firefox 4 because of my operating system. I have just found that I can't even upgrade to 3.6.22 (the download will not complete itself). Does this mean that in the near future I will not be able to use Firefox securely? Is there any way I can be a secure Firefox user in the future with my OS X 10.4.11 system?

Thank you

I have a MAC OS X 10.4.11 operating system. I am using Firefox 3.6.6. I can't upgrade to Firefox 4 because of my operating system. I have just found that I can't even upgrade to 3.6.22 (the download will not complete itself). Does this mean that in the near future I will not be able to use Firefox securely? Is there any way I can be a secure Firefox user in the future with my OS X 10.4.11 system? Thank you

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Firefox 3.6.22 is the latest version available for Mac OSX 10.4 and PPC Macs.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html

For older Macs that aren't supported in Firefox 4 / 5 / 6, try TenFourFox for PowerPC's running Mac 10.4.11 & 10.5.8 - which is a "community" version based on Firefox.
http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/
http://code.google.com/p/tenfourfox/downloads/list

Thank you. I was finally able to complete the download of 3.6.22; but I am glad to know about TenFourFox, since it sounds like all 3.6 versions will be insecure pretty soon.