Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

I WAS TOLD I'M RUNNING A 32 BIT VERSION OF MOZILLA/FIREFOX BY THE PLUGIN UPDATER. HOW DO I CHECK IT OUT AND OR REPLACE IT WITH A 64BIT VERSION?

sprizz324

plugin failure, went to plugin updater @ firefox .that site said i needed to download both a 32bit and a 64 bit since i was using a 32bit browser(mozilla/firefox).is there a 64bit browser?

plugin failure, went to plugin updater @ firefox .that site said i needed to download both a 32bit and a 64 bit since i was using a 32bit browser(mozilla/firefox).is there a 64bit browser?

Toate răspunsurile (4)

Soluție aleasă

Mozilla doesn't have a 64-bit release version of Firefox for Windows, yet.

ok ,then I suppose that means I do need to download a 32bit version for some of my plugins to work , correct?

You need 32-bit plugins for a 32-bit browser. Which plugins do you think you need? You seem to have a good number of plugins that Firefox recognizes and can use. Those plugins wouldn't appear in More System Details... if they weren't compatible with Firefox.

the plugins that i speak of are flash and or gaming plugs for various games i play. anyway i will download them all ,thanks