Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Where do I get Firefox 4.xx 64Bit

Morons

Why run 32Bit if Most PC's out ther IS 64Bit? Where is Firefox 64 Bit that will support Java 64Bit?

If I install Java 6 Update 35 64 Bit the FireFox browser dont recognise java installed untill I install the 32bit version. We are going BACKWARDS! get yr Stuff in 64 Bt please its more stable.

Why run 32Bit if Most PC's out ther IS 64Bit? Where is Firefox 64 Bit that will support Java 64Bit? If I install Java 6 Update 35 64 Bit the FireFox browser dont recognise java installed untill I install the 32bit version. We are going BACKWARDS! get yr Stuff in 64 Bt please its more stable.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Firefox is currently only available in the 32-bit version.

There are development versions available in 64-bit but they're only for testing purposes. See http://nightly.mozilla.org/