Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Can I get live help?

1sirentx

I have been using Firefox 6 for the last couple of months yet when I tried to log into my Hotmail account, it keeps telling me that my password is incorrect. But when I try and reset, it keeps sending me on a wild goose chase and I still cannot reset it. How in the WORLD can I get my silly hotmail password? It goes straight to my account when I use Internet Explorer, but I hate the explorer 9 version!

I have been using Firefox 6 for the last couple of months yet when I tried to log into my Hotmail account, it keeps telling me that my password is incorrect. But when I try and reset, it keeps sending me on a wild goose chase and I still cannot reset it. How in the WORLD can I get my silly hotmail password? It goes straight to my account when I use Internet Explorer, but I hate the explorer 9 version!

Toate răspunsurile (4)

As you have been running Firefox 6 for a couple of months, are you currently running the Beta version or have you recently updated to the full release of Firefox 6 which occured August 16, 2011?

Modificat la de Toad-Hall

I have news for you, it was NOT just done 3 days ago but weeks ago. I have constantly experienced problems and even after I have tried over and over and over to get help, they have YET to assist me.

I am a live help contributor as well, however live chat help is not available until 10am Pacific today.

Chat with a volunteer

You will find the hours of live chat at the bottom page

If you were using version 6 previous to 3 days ago it was the beta version, rather than the final release product which was released August 16th. Try clearing your saved passwords/usernames & cache.

Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox

I am not quite sure what you mean by firefox or hotmail sending you on a wild goose chase. Maybe if you provided further details I could get more specific.