Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Missing progess indication at bottom right of screen

Shenley

I used to get a progress indicator at the bottom right of screen particularly when downloading something. It gave an indication of how the process in question was going.

It isn't there anymore. I think it disappeared when I downloaded the last Firefox update.

How can I reinstate it?

Thanks,

Peter

I used to get a progress indicator at the bottom right of screen particularly when downloading something. It gave an indication of how the process in question was going. It isn't there anymore. I think it disappeared when I downloaded the last Firefox update. How can I reinstate it? Thanks, Peter
Citește răspunsul în context

Soluție aleasă

Please click the Helpful button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue, when you are logged in, so this thread gets marked as Solved.

Toate răspunsurile (4)

Looks like some other people missed that progress bar, too. I see two add-ons to get it back. I haven't tried either of these myself.

Download Statusbar: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/download-statusbar/

Status-4-Evar: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/status-4-evar/

Thank you very much. The second of your suggested add-ons worked. The status bar is now back to normal.

Again, many thanks for your help.

Best wishes,

Peter Sydney, Australia

Soluție aleasă

Please click the Helpful button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue, when you are logged in, so this thread gets marked as Solved.

Thank you. Your help is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Peter

Sydney, Australia