Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

I installed the new Firefox. Where is the yellow padlock icon for secure sites?

paszen

with previous versions of Firefox , there was a yellow lock icon on the bottom-right of the screen , an indication of a secure site. Now with Firefox 4 I don't see the padlock. Where is it ? thanks

with previous versions of Firefox , there was a yellow lock icon on the bottom-right of the screen , an indication of a secure site. Now with Firefox 4 I don't see the padlock. Where is it ? thanks

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Soluție aleasă

The padlock has been replaced by the site identity button, for details on using it see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Site+Identity+Button

thank you tonyE paszen