Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

where is the yellow paddlock when you go on to a secure site

snowfire2

When I go on secure site I cant see the yellow padlock letting me know it's secure.Where has it gone.

When I go on secure site I cant see the yellow padlock letting me know it's secure.Where has it gone.

Toate răspunsurile (2)

The padlock has been replaced by the site identity button, for details on using it see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Site+Identity+Button

If you want to add a padlock icon to the location bar, you can use the Padlock add-on - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/padlock-icon/

thank you most helpfull