Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I have down loaded some screensavers, but I am stuck there. I can't get them opened from the down load.

gerryvasko@sbcglobal.net

i downloaded somefree screensavers from american greeting cards. How do i get them to open to use as screensavers

i downloaded somefree screensavers from american greeting cards. How do i get them to open to use as screensavers

Toate răspunsurile (2)

You would be better off contacting the site you downloaded the screensavers from. You may need to run a setup file to install the screensavers. The site you downloaded them from should be able to confirm what you need to do.

I tried to solve it with american greetings, but they had no answer either. Thank you for trying.