Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat

Can't use Attachments like I have always done and need for work

cfr878

Trying to send an attachments with my email like I usually do concerning things that need to be sent. It's not working when I click on attach; does nothing???

Trying to send an attachments with my email like I usually do concerning things that need to be sent. It's not working when I click on attach; does nothing???

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Soluție aleasă

This is a known bug. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077526

Beyond drag and drop there is another workaround:

  • at the top right of the Thunderbird window, click the menu button ≡ > Settings > General
  • scroll down to the bottom and click 'Config Editor'
  • search for the preference mail.compose.attach.dir
  • the value (Path) here must be changed to one that is still available (for example C:)
  • restart Thunderbird

That should fix it.

Just wanted to say THANKS!

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.