Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

How to disable search on Firefox for Android

7eleven32872

How can I get the address bar to take me to the URL I typed instead of giving me search results for what I typed? How can I set it so the only way to search the web is to go to the website of a search engine?

How can I get the address bar to take me to the URL I typed instead of giving me search results for what I typed? How can I set it so the only way to search the web is to go to the website of a search engine?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

When I want to disable search features, I usually add a custom search engine with some non–resolving pattern like:

  https://example.local/#%s

as the default: Manage my default search engines in Firefox for Android ~ which is basically better than trying to resolve the host, as the #fragment doesn't even hit the network.

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.