Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

I'm trying to see my paystubs through Amazon why am I being directed here?

Lemme Steele

I'm am trying to see my paystubs through Amazon so why am I being directed to this website??

I'm am trying to see my paystubs through Amazon so why am I being directed to this website??

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Hi

I am sorry, but I do not know. The Amazon support team should be able to help you with this.

Lemme Steele said

I'm am trying to see my paystubs through Amazon so why am I being directed to this website??

I'm guessing you were trying to use the Amazon a to z workforce site in Google Chrome and since it is not working well in Chrome, Amazon is suggesting people use the Firefox web browser instead.

The screenshot in this thread https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1607391#answer-1850233 is simply saying to install and make Firefox the default web browser to use the a to z site.

This is not Amazon support for the a to z at that is at https://atoz-login.amazon.work/help https://accessfaqs.atoz.amazon.dev/index.amazon.faqs.html

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.