Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat

I only want pinned shortcuts on homepage

Tim

My homepage, which I do allow shortcuts on do have my pinned shortcuts, but also shortcuts that are not pinned (basically sites in my history), and I don't want those sites to show up as shortcuts

My homepage, which I do allow shortcuts on do have my pinned shortcuts, but also shortcuts that are not pinned (basically sites in my history), and I don't want those sites to show up as shortcuts

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Soluție aleasă

Never mind I just saw where this is not possible. Any "unused slots" (meaning placeholders that do not contain a pinned shortcut) will automatically populate with a site in your history and there is no way to adjust that

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for coming back to this thread to share your solution and marking it as the answer! By doing this, you're not only resolving your own issue but also helping others who might run into the same problem. We really appreciate it!

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.