Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Firul de discuție a fost închis și arhivat. Adresează o întrebare nouă dacă ai nevoie de ajutor.
Blocat Arhivate

Gmail recovery

parmarbharat750786

Dear Google I have lost my gmail account password and I can't login my gmail. I have no recovery phone and emaill. So please help me how i can login again with my gmail and what I can do change my password This is my Gmail [email address]

Dear Google I have lost my gmail account password and I can't login my gmail. I have no recovery phone and emaill. So please help me how i can login again with my gmail and what I can do change my password This is my Gmail [email address]
Capturi de ecran atașate

Modificat la de Paul

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hi

I am going to remove your email address from your question for your privacy and security as this is an open forum.

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for Android but is something that the Google support team should be able to help you with.