Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Firefox compatibility with PPT

garyfifield

When I try to create a new presentation in PowerPoint I get the message that the browser is not compatible. When I click for support it says it should be compatible. Running Windows 10. PPT and Firefox are up to date.

When I try to create a new presentation in PowerPoint I get the message that the browser is not compatible. When I click for support it says it should be compatible. Running Windows 10. PPT and Firefox are up to date.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Soluție aleasă

What version of Firefox? Did you try with Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/diagnose-firefox-issues-using-troubleshoot-mode#search

I have no issues editing a sample ppt. see screenshot