Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Firefox integration with IOS Safari

bmacmur

When I search the internet using the safari app, Is Firefox focus working in the background…. Or do I search using the Firefox focus app and it used Safari??? Can you explain how best to use the internet so that Firefox focus adds more security?

When I search the internet using the safari app, Is Firefox focus working in the background…. Or do I search using the Firefox focus app and it used Safari??? Can you explain how best to use the internet so that Firefox focus adds more security?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Soluție aleasă

Hi

The easiest way is to open Firefox Focus for iOS as you would any other app and use it as your web browser. It is a lighter weight browser for quick searches so may not have all the features you are after, but still very handy for quick web searches.