Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Message synchronizing

netos59

Good afternoon. Can I disable this default option “Keep messages for this account on this computer”? I installed thunderbird on a terminal server. I configured autoconfig. I want the user to enter only email and password, and mailbox is configured but only email headers are downloaded. I found on github policy-templates, but it doesn't have this option.

Good afternoon. Can I disable this default option “Keep messages for this account on this computer”? I installed thunderbird on a terminal server. I configured autoconfig. I want the user to enter only email and password, and mailbox is configured but only email headers are downloaded. I found on github policy-templates, but it doesn't have this option.

Toate răspunsurile (1)