Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Firul de discuție a fost închis și arhivat. Adresează o întrebare nouă dacă ai nevoie de ajutor.
Blocat Arhivate

PNG with transparent background becomes black after pasting it in Photoshop

Seb

Hi, I'm trying to paste a PNG with transparent background in my Photoshop project but when I paste it the background becomes black.

First things first, yes I'm sure it's a PNG with transparent background, yes if I paste the image in another program (ie Paint.net) it will paste with the transparent background, yes I'm aware of the existence of workarounds.

I'm just going crazy as I was used to the simple copy/paste method and it had always worked until now, after I updated my pc to Windows 11. If I try to copy and paste with a Chromium-based browser it correctly pastes the image with the transparent background, but since I use Firefox as my main browser and I've always been able to do this I'd like to know why it suddenly behaves like that! Thank you :)

Hi, I'm trying to paste a PNG with transparent background in my Photoshop project but when I paste it the background becomes black. First things first, yes I'm sure it's a PNG with transparent background, yes if I paste the image in another program (ie Paint.net) it will paste with the transparent background, yes I'm aware of the existence of workarounds. I'm just going crazy as I was used to the simple copy/paste method and it had always worked until now, after I updated my pc to Windows 11. If I try to copy and paste with a Chromium-based browser it correctly pastes the image with the transparent background, but since I use Firefox as my main browser and I've always been able to do this I'd like to know why it suddenly behaves like that! Thank you :)

Toate răspunsurile (1)