Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Restore lost shortcuts

giantjim

In the recent update to Mozilla, all of my shortcuts disappeared. I had many, and can`t remember them all. Is there any way to restore my shortcuts from what they were a month ago? If not, I will switch to Edge.

In the recent update to Mozilla, all of my shortcuts disappeared. I had many, and can`t remember them all. Is there any way to restore my shortcuts from what they were a month ago? If not, I will switch to Edge.

Toate răspunsurile (1)