Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Firefox update will not download completely

mmilitti

Firefox 112 update will not download completely. It just keeps saying it is downloading but it does not complete. I can't access some websites now since I have been trying to download the update. Please help. Thanks.

Firefox 112 update will not download completely. It just keeps saying it is downloading but it does not complete. I can't access some websites now since I have been trying to download the update. Please help. Thanks.

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Are you updating from within Firefox or downloading from Mozilla? Can you download it and install from here? https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/#product-desktop-release

Soluție aleasă

I did get it fixed. It was from my ISP having trouble. There was an outage. Thanks for replying.