Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

FF prints URL after word or phrase that contains a link

Chris

For awhile now, I've been having an issue where alot of websites with pages that contain words or phrases that're linked to a URL, FF prints the URL in parentheses after the word or phrase. example... at the upper left corner of this page shows the Mozilla logo beneath the word Support...if I hover over that, it shows the link's URL in lower left of the screen & if I click on it a new tab or window will open to that URL... When I try to print, or open the page in Print Preview, it'll show the Mozilla logo underneath the word Support, then after that is (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/)... I've searched high & low in settings, the config pages, numerous searches and can't find anything on why this is happening &/or how to change/disable it, if it's some kind of setting, where the setting is/how to access it, etc... I also use the Print Edit WE extension & sometimes it even happens when I use that... Does anyone have any info about this issue/thing/pain in my butt... Any help will be greatly appreciated and help reduce my already way too high anxiety level... Thanks, Chris

PS, I'm using FF 68.0.1 on Mac OSX High Sierra

For awhile now, I've been having an issue where alot of websites with pages that contain words or phrases that're linked to a URL, FF prints the URL in parentheses after the word or phrase. example... at the upper left corner of this page shows the Mozilla logo beneath the word Support...if I hover over that, it shows the link's URL in lower left of the screen & if I click on it a new tab or window will open to that URL... When I try to print, or open the page in Print Preview, it'll show the Mozilla logo underneath the word Support, then after that is (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/)... I've searched high & low in settings, the config pages, numerous searches and can't find anything on why this is happening &/or how to change/disable it, if it's some kind of setting, where the setting is/how to access it, etc... I also use the Print Edit WE extension & sometimes it even happens when I use that... Does anyone have any info about this issue/thing/pain in my butt... Any help will be greatly appreciated and help reduce my already way too high anxiety level... Thanks, Chris PS, I'm using FF 68.0.1 on Mac OSX High Sierra

Toate răspunsurile (1)

You say this is with just printing(preview) the page only?

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link}

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?