Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

cant play youtube in firefox, playback id...

perzi

I have the asus zenpad 8, it worked ok in android 5, I updated to android 6, since the android update firefox does not play any youtube videos, it sends the message playback id....

This happens in all youtube videos


I will upload a screenshot

I have the asus zenpad 8, it worked ok in android 5, I updated to android 6, since the android update firefox does not play any youtube videos, it sends the message playback id.... This happens in all youtube videos I will upload a screenshot

Toate răspunsurile (1)

perzi said

I have the asus zenpad 8, it worked ok in android 5, I updated to android 6, since the android update firefox does not play any youtube videos, it sends the message playback id.... This happens in all youtube videos I will upload a screenshot