Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I can't find the Ghostery logo. How do I know that it is installed and running?

LoneStarHog

I am running Firefox 37.0.1 and had to completely uninstall and do a cold installation. I was running Ghostery 5.4.3 with no problems, but when I now install it there is no logo and the Options page resource://firefox-at-ghostery-dot-com/ghostery/data/options.html is completely blank. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Ghostery several times, all with the same problem. It tells me that Ghostery is installed, but it does not seem so. How can I tell if Ghostery is installed and running? HELP!

I am running Firefox 37.0.1 and had to completely uninstall and do a cold installation. I was running Ghostery 5.4.3 with no problems, but when I now install it there is no logo and the Options page resource://firefox-at-ghostery-dot-com/ghostery/data/options.html is completely blank. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Ghostery several times, all with the same problem. It tells me that Ghostery is installed, but it does not seem so. How can I tell if Ghostery is installed and running? HELP!

Modificat la de cor-el

Toate răspunsurile (1)

I, and another user, have the same problem with Webutation and Web of Trust - WOT. I filed a bug report and will add this to it.

Please do not comment in bug reports. Bug 1155413 - Webutation and Web of Trust - WOT icons missing from Add-on Customize Manager https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1155413