Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

how do I uninstall ghostery from firefox

Sara

I just installed Ghostery as an add to firefox desktop, and it interferes with another of my add-ons, so I want to uninstall it but I can seem to find how. I checked Ghostery's website and they referred to search firefox because they say it an issue with firefox.

Please HELP!!!

I just installed Ghostery as an add to firefox desktop, and it interferes with another of my add-ons, so I want to uninstall it but I can seem to find how. I checked Ghostery's website and they referred to search firefox because they say it an issue with firefox. Please HELP!!!

Összes válasz (2)

Kiválasztott megoldás

hi Sarita_YEG, you can uninstall addons when you go to the firefox menu ≡ > addons > extensions.

Disable or remove Add-ons

Thanks philipp! it worked :)