A mostrar questões para o tópico:
A mostrar questões marcadas:

change settings

In order to change settings on my android phone directions are to open the menu by clicking the three bars and selecting settings but SETTINGS does not show up by followi… (ler mais)

In order to change settings on my android phone directions are to open the menu by clicking the three bars and selecting settings but SETTINGS does not show up by following those directions.

I dont remember what shows but if i try to open the 3 bars now I will lose this question and have to start over which is why I am typing the question all over again.

Arquivadas 1 220

How do u change default search engine from Google to Firefox for Android

I would like specific instructions on how to change update default search engine as well as site setting and internet/ web pages safely and with correct information … (ler mais)

I would like specific instructions on how to change update default search engine as well as site setting and internet/ web pages safely and with correct information

Arquivadas 1 271