Showing questions for topic:

When is Firefox going to add a toolbar shortcut to launch a privacy mode tab?

Every time I need to launch privacy mode in the Android app, I can't find the button or a link. I don't use it that often, but it's important when I do need it. Each ti… (ler mais)

Every time I need to launch privacy mode in the Android app, I can't find the button or a link. I don't use it that often, but it's important when I do need it. Each time I need it I spend a lot of wasted time looking for it. Ultimately I have to ask Google Gemini how to do it. 1) I don't want to keep asking AI how to do it. It ought to be easier to find. 2) I don't want a shortcut on my Android desktop with its limited, valuable real estate.

After thinking about it, it occurs to me that adding the ability to add a privacy mode shortcut to the toolbar might be simple for the developers and it would solve my problem. It's too bad I can't add more than one shortcut to the toolbar in Settings, but a privacy mode shortcut is the one I'd select... if only one were available. (sigh)

Mike Russell miker417@gmail.com

Solved 2 1

help with Firefox on phone

I have Firefox as my default browser on my Android phone. But when I try to open certain things it tells me that Chrome is outdated and I need to use Firefox. I'm confuse… (ler mais)

I have Firefox as my default browser on my Android phone. But when I try to open certain things it tells me that Chrome is outdated and I need to use Firefox. I'm confused.

Open 1

why is it so difficult to go forward?

There is no forward gesture (you go back no matter which directionvyou swipe) The forward button is hidden in a submenu and cannot be mapped next to the address bar. Kind… (ler mais)

There is no forward gesture (you go back no matter which directionvyou swipe)

The forward button is hidden in a submenu and cannot be mapped next to the address bar.

Kindly, what the frack?

Open 1

Privacy mode shortcut is pointless if the browser always opens in private mode afterwards opening the app normally.

Silly design/UX choice: There is an option to add a 'private browsing' home screen app icon shortcut. The problem with it: if you go into private mode and close the app … (ler mais)

Silly design/UX choice: There is an option to add a 'private browsing' home screen app icon shortcut. The problem with it: if you go into private mode and close the app after, the app always starts in private mode until you manually change it (it's 1 extra tap but annoying, there should be a setting to keep state or set a default to normal browsing... (Or either option)) As a software designer, simple things like this really get on my nerves...

Solved 2 30

can't change location - vpn (Android)

Hi, in the vpn buil't in, it's not possible to change location (on Firefox android) however in the help that's indicated it should be, did I miss something ? thank you … (ler mais)

Hi, in the vpn buil't in, it's not possible to change location (on Firefox android) however in the help that's indicated it should be, did I miss something ? thank you

Open