A mostrar questões para o tópico:

I’m just trying to pair my Firefox on my computer to my phone

So I’m just trying to sync the Firefox from my phone or on my phone to my tablet. I see the tablet saying sync Firefox open Firefox on your device go to the menu and top … (ler mais)

So I’m just trying to sync the Firefox from my phone or on my phone to my tablet. I see the tablet saying sync Firefox open Firefox on your device go to the menu and top sign in and then tap ready to scan and hold your phone over this QR code . There’s no ready to scan anywhere in the screen or when I go into the menu

Abrir 1 30

can't get sync to work on my mobile

I cannot find the menu item on my mobile device to sync my Firefox account. When I select "menu" it doesn't have that as an option; it only shows me other topics I have u… (ler mais)

I cannot find the menu item on my mobile device to sync my Firefox account. When I select "menu" it doesn't have that as an option; it only shows me other topics I have used Firefox to search.

Abrir 11 90

Where do I find “ready to scan”?

I want to sync my Firefox browser with my iPhone 17. Where do I find “ready to scan”? Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum. … (ler mais)

I want to sync my Firefox browser with my iPhone 17. Where do I find “ready to scan”?

Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum.

Resolvido 1 102

can I get firefox on my Ipad to match the setup on my pc

I have a lot of parts that I'm not going to see, and that's what you're saying: I don't know about these things. What parts are they not? Everything's working just fine, … (ler mais)

I have a lot of parts that I'm not going to see, and that's what you're saying: I don't know about these things. What parts are they not? Everything's working just fine, but what if I want to set it up on my iPad and my iPhone to have it similar to the same setup? How do I go about doing that?

Moderator note: This question has been moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum.

Abrir 2 30

Can’t don’t see QR code scanner in Firefox

I am trying to sync my new laptop with my ipad. I am using Firefox with Duckduckgo as my search engine. Instructions are to click on the search window and a scan icon wil… (ler mais)

I am trying to sync my new laptop with my ipad. I am using Firefox with Duckduckgo as my search engine. Instructions are to click on the search window and a scan icon will appear to the right but I don’t see it. Would duckduckgo be effecting my ability to do that?

thanks

Arquivadas 1 211