A mostrar questões para o tópico:

да наведут порядок с браузером Firefox для ПК ,если не работаете то и извиняться не нужно...

да наведут порядок с браузером Firefox для ПК ,если не работаете то и извиняться не нужно... … (ler mais)

Abrir 1

How can I best organise and submit detailed feedback on Nova UI changes?

I believe the Nova design changes are not in line with a Mozilla Firefox that continues its role as the defacto default for security-conscious users. As a fan of the bro… (ler mais)

I believe the Nova design changes are not in line with a Mozilla Firefox that continues its role as the defacto default for security-conscious users.

As a fan of the browser who has recommended it to many friends and colleagues throughout the years because of its brand identity as simple, clean, and usable, I am frustrated to see an attempt to make the browser "flashier" with no increase in usability or visual legibility. The new design is not visually impartial, which was an important part of why I found myself identifying so strongly with it.

I would like to find a way to put pressure on Mozilla to continue support for a reasonable alternative that would retain an identity as a 'defacto default'.

Abrir 1 2

YOUR VPN

WHY IS YOUR BROWSER [is bad] NOW? VPN FUDGE UP YOUR THING MAN..VPN REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, [is bad]. I HAVE SURFSHARK VPN..YOURS N… (ler mais)

WHY IS YOUR BROWSER [is bad] NOW? VPN FUDGE UP YOUR THING MAN..VPN REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, [is bad]. I HAVE SURFSHARK VPN..YOURS NOT GOOD..

Moderator note: This question has been edited to correct the language.

Trancada 2

unable my access my email account

My email address is [redacted] @yahoo.com I currently access through Firefox and my email immediately appears. It is currently failing to do so and I have forgotten my s… (ler mais)

My email address is [redacted] @yahoo.com I currently access through Firefox and my email immediately appears. It is currently failing to do so and I have forgotten my six digit code. How can I regain my email?

Abrir 1

It's Been 3 Years And All My "Ideas" Are Still Awaiting Review

Hello. I posted my first "Idea" three years ago, and it's still awaiting review. So are every single "Idea" I've submitted, and so are my comments on other people's ide… (ler mais)

Hello. I posted my first "Idea" three years ago, and it's still awaiting review. So are every single "Idea" I've submitted, and so are my comments on other people's ideas. Whenever I try to post about this here, the post is automatically removed. I don't understand what is going on. I haven't done anything to get my account banned or flagged or anything. I haven't received any notifications about why the posts are removed. What is going on?????

Trancada 2

I have been hacked for three years people mining crypto

Please end this I can't live like this [[Knowledge Base Article|Get Support | Mozilla Support Topic:Browser Performance Question: Firefox videos stutter and freeze on Win… (ler mais)

Please end this I can't live like this [[Knowledge Base Article|Get Support | Mozilla Support Topic:Browser Performance Question: Firefox videos stutter and freeze on Windows 10, even with high-speed internet. Details: • Browser: Firefox latest version • OS: Windows 10 up-to-date • Internet: 100 Mbps, stable connection • Issue: Videos on YouTube and other sites are choppy, with frequent freezing and buffering. • Troubleshooting: Cleared cache and cookies, disabled all add-ons, updated graphics drivers. • Impact: Unable to watch videos smoothly, disrupts work and entertainment. • Request: Need specific steps to diagnose and fix the issue, as general troubleshooting hasn't helped. • Follow-up: Will test any provided solutions and report back with results.]]

Trancada 1 10

How can I improve the SEO performance of a WordPress website?

I’m working on improving the performance and search visibility of a WordPress website and would like to understand how Firefox handles modern websites from a performance … (ler mais)

I’m working on improving the performance and search visibility of a WordPress website and would like to understand how Firefox handles modern websites from a performance and user-experience perspective.

Are there specific Firefox tools, developer features, or recommended practices that can help identify issues such as slow page loading, large images, JavaScript-related delays, layout problems, or other factors that may affect the browsing experience?

I’m particularly interested in practical steps that a website owner or developer can use when testing a responsive WordPress website across desktop and mobile browsers.

I’d appreciate any recommendations for Firefox Developer Tools or documentation that can help with this type of website testing.

Abrir 1

SWITCHING BACK TO GOOGLE -

IT CHANGED WITH OUT WARNING AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN USE MY BROWSER - SWITCHING BACK TO GOOGLE. IF YOU UNDERSTOOD HOW MUCH I HATE THE IDEA OF USING GOOGLE - THEN YOU KN… (ler mais)

IT CHANGED WITH OUT WARNING AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN USE MY BROWSER - SWITCHING BACK TO GOOGLE. IF YOU UNDERSTOOD HOW MUCH I HATE THE IDEA OF USING GOOGLE - THEN YOU KNOW HOW UPSET I AM.

NO - I DO NOT WANT TO FIGURE IT OUT THROUGH OTHER EMAILS - THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!

Abrir 1

I want remove Chrome I am lowe on disk space I removed temp file the cleaned Recycle been

I have a file that has been deleted by cleaning disk space, and then I cleaned my recycle bin. The file it wants is a Norton.file C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4… (ler mais)

I have a file that has been deleted by cleaning disk space, and then I cleaned my recycle bin. The file it wants is a Norton.file

C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\Updater\  

How can I find the file and remove it so I can uninstall Chrome?

Trancada 3

Predictive Text, Text Predictions how to turn this off.

Predictive Text, Text Predictions. How can i shut this off for good. I don't like it telling me what word to type in next. It messes me up when i am typing. It does this … (ler mais)

Predictive Text, Text Predictions. How can i shut this off for good. I don't like it telling me what word to type in next. It messes me up when i am typing. It does this in google search that i put in there when i was setting Firefox up. I made Google search my search engine. When i open up google search and ask it a question then click on enter to see the answer. After that then if i want to type in something else about that answer it goes to a chat box. The one with the blue oblong with a white arrow facing up. That chat box is where the problem is. It always tells me most of the time the next word or sentence to type in. I don't like it doing that. I like just how am typing in this box that i am seeking an answer for. I can type just one word at a time without it trying to put other words in for me. I have AI this for an answer and did everything possible to fix it. Do you have any suggestion for me. Thank You. PS: i have windows 11 with Lenovo laptop.

Trancada 1 20