Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Abrir

How to fix PDF page numbers and remove parentheses

christine80

I use Firefox to read a lot of PDFs. Some of the documents have their own internal sections embedded into them. Because of this, Firefox PDF organizes the page numbers in a strange way. Instead of just page 1 through page 112, each section will have its own numbers starting over from 1. Thus, when I try to skip to page 3, it doesn't actually bring me to page 3 of the entire document, it brings me to page 3 of whatever section I'm in.

A large part of my job is digging through documents, and I don't have time to try and figure out which section of the document I'm in. I need page 3 to be the actual page 3. And I refuse to go back to Edge or Adobe.

I know there's a way to fix this in about:config because I've done it before on a previous computer, but I recently got a new computer and all my settings are gone. How to I turn on just regular page numbers in about:config?

I use Firefox to read a lot of PDFs. Some of the documents have their own internal sections embedded into them. Because of this, Firefox PDF organizes the page numbers in a strange way. Instead of just page 1 through page 112, each section will have its own numbers starting over from 1. Thus, when I try to skip to page 3, it doesn't actually bring me to page 3 of the entire document, it brings me to page 3 of whatever section I'm in. A large part of my job is digging through documents, and I don't have time to try and figure out which section of the document I'm in. I need page 3 to be the actual page 3. And I refuse to go back to Edge or Adobe. I know there's a way to fix this in about:config because I've done it before on a previous computer, but I recently got a new computer and all my settings are gone. How to I turn on just regular page numbers in about:config?
Capturas de ecrã anexadas

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.