Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Abrir

Previously i can open YouTube even though I am offline, to watch downloaded video. But with recent update on the app YouTube does not open when I am offline

Izu Chinedu

I am currently having a challenge browsing my offline videos downloaded on YouTube, and I noticed this since I recently updated my Mozilla browser. Formerly, even when my internet is down, I could open YouTube, and it would take me to my offline downloaded video, but now, when I am offline, it just shows Check your internet connection.

I am currently having a challenge browsing my offline videos downloaded on YouTube, and I noticed this since I recently updated my Mozilla browser. Formerly, even when my internet is down, I could open YouTube, and it would take me to my offline downloaded video, but now, when I am offline, it just shows Check your internet connection.

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.