Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

On firefox only my New York Times Crossword puzzle jumps to the top when I try to fill in botttom row clues

Peter Thomson

When I do the New York Times Crossword on line it all works until I start to solve the clues at the bottom of the puzzle. When I get towards the bottom after one key stroke the screen jumps back up to the top of the puzzle. I have tried it in Chrome, and it works as normal. this is Firefox only.

When I do the New York Times Crossword on line it all works until I start to solve the clues at the bottom of the puzzle. When I get towards the bottom after one key stroke the screen jumps back up to the top of the puzzle. I have tried it in Chrome, and it works as normal. this is Firefox only.

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.