Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

I am getting PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR message when trying to open Google.

Ellen Munter

When I try to go to Google's website, I get this message:

Secure Connection Failed

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Error Code: PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The same thing happens with YouTube TV. My Bitdefender also flagged it as a suspicious page.

When I try to go to Google's website, I get this message: Secure Connection Failed The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. What can you do about it? The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem. Error Code: PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR The same thing happens with YouTube TV. My Bitdefender also flagged it as a suspicious page.

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.