Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

Firefox doesn't allow links to be opened from other programs

Frankie Stephenson

Seemingly any program that has links that when clicked there, redirect and open a new tab in your browser just, do nothing now that I've swapped to Firefox? No indication or response on Firefox, it just acts like nothing happened. I don't even know why something this simple would break, let alone what WOULD break it.

Seemingly any program that has links that when clicked there, redirect and open a new tab in your browser just, do nothing now that I've swapped to Firefox? No indication or response on Firefox, it just acts like nothing happened. I don't even know why something this simple would break, let alone what WOULD break it.

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.