Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Solved Arquivado

After uninstalling shockwave player because of malfunction, Firefox will not open any sites so I can reload flash player

Rhjking

Flash player was not working. Started process to re-install. Un-installed old player as suggested. Now cannot open any sites, so cannot download new player. How do I get firefox back on line when it won't open sites?I

Flash player was not working. Started process to re-install. Un-installed old player as suggested. Now cannot open any sites, so cannot download new player. How do I get firefox back on line when it won't open sites?I

Todas as respostas (1)

Solução escolhida

Hello,

The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information.
Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions and some Preferences.

  • Open websites will not be saved in Firefox versions lower than 25.

To Reset Firefox do the following:

  1. Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
  2. Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
  3. Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
  4. Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.

Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!

Thank you.