Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Cannot open Firefox due to this message: Error: Platform version "6.0.2" is not compatible with minVersion >=6.0.1 maxVersion<=6.0.1

apudan

I cannot open Mozilla Firefox. Instead, a XULRunner dialog box appears with the message: Error: Platform version "6.0.2" is not compatible with minVersion >=6.0.1 maxVersion<=6.0.1 edit

Can you please tell me how to solve this problem? I have been running Mozilla Firefox on my Dell laptop with Windows 7 os.

Thanks

I cannot open Mozilla Firefox. Instead, a XULRunner dialog box appears with the message: Error: Platform version "6.0.2" is not compatible with minVersion >=6.0.1 maxVersion<=6.0.1 edit Can you please tell me how to solve this problem? I have been running Mozilla Firefox on my Dell laptop with Windows 7 os. Thanks

Todas as respostas (1)

If you use ZoneAlarm Extreme Security then try to disable Virtualization.

Do a clean reinstall and delete the Firefox program folder.