Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Solved Arquivado

how can I import email of my old gmail mbox to new gmail account

vk.ptk04

Hello,

I have lot of emails of my old gmail account which archieve in .mbox file and want to import mbox file to new gmail account.

I tried to import mail from gmail settings. and with helps of this blog: https://tech-vita.blogspot.com/2018/12/how-to-import-mbox-to-gmail.html

but I could not import the data.

please help me!

Hello, I have lot of emails of my old gmail account which archieve in .mbox file and want to import mbox file to new gmail account. I tried to import mail from gmail settings. and with helps of this blog: https://tech-vita.blogspot.com/2018/12/how-to-import-mbox-to-gmail.html but I could not import the data. please help me!
Ler esta resposta

Solução escolhida

That blog hasn't been updated for over a year, so some of the instructions are no longer accurate. For starters, do not disable 2-step verification and do not enable less secure apps as indicated on that blog. If you had done so, revert those changes because the current version of Thunderbird supports Google's OAuth2 authentication protocol.

Todas as respostas (4)

Do you have access to the old account and are the messages in the archive still on the old account?

Stans said

Do you have access to the old account and are the messages in the archive still on the old account?

Actually I have .mbox file of my Gmail through Google Takeout and My Gmail account is no more.

Solução escolhida

That blog hasn't been updated for over a year, so some of the instructions are no longer accurate. For starters, do not disable 2-step verification and do not enable less secure apps as indicated on that blog. If you had done so, revert those changes because the current version of Thunderbird supports Google's OAuth2 authentication protocol.