Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Solved Arquivado

How do I close my browser after I have finished browsing. Do I just click the exit button or the "X" button on the browser interface window? Thank you.

Raphael Thomas

I do not have any problem issue. I only want to know the basic principles of the closing down my Firefox browser after finishing a browsing session. Thank you.

I do not have any problem issue. I only want to know the basic principles of the closing down my Firefox browser after finishing a browsing session. Thank you.

Todas as respostas (1)

Solução escolhida

  • menu > exit
  • ctrl+shift+q
  • file > exit