Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

searching boxes/text boxes are black, can't see the content

al0ka

I'm using Firefox 57.0.1 on Debian Stretch (9.2) 64bit, with i3 window manager and Adwaita dark as theme. The problem is that every searching box or text box in Firefox appears black, so I'm unable to read the content; that problem doesn't exist with Google Chrome (see attached screenshots).

Theme: Default

Installed extensions: AdBlocker Ultimate HTTPS Everywhere Privacy Badger Vimium

I'm using Firefox 57.0.1 on Debian Stretch (9.2) 64bit, with i3 window manager and Adwaita dark as theme. The problem is that every searching box or text box in Firefox appears black, so I'm unable to read the content; that problem doesn't exist with Google Chrome (see attached screenshots). Theme: Default Installed extensions: AdBlocker Ultimate HTTPS Everywhere Privacy Badger Vimium
Capturas de tela anexadas

Todas as respostas (1)

Sounds like a problem with your graphics drivers -- try using the proprietary drivers for your card to see if the issue still persists.