Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

How do I set a homepage that continues to open each time I restart Firefox

jamesboardman

When I open settings and try to set https://www.google.com/search/ as my homepage to open each time I start Firefox, it will open to that page the next time, but only once. Subsequent times opening Firefox will open to a blank page. What am I doing wrong?

When I open settings and try to set https://www.google.com/search/ as my homepage to open each time I start Firefox, it will open to that page the next time, but only once. Subsequent times opening Firefox will open to a blank page. What am I doing wrong?

Todas as respostas (2)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-to-fix-preferences-wont-save

Note: Some software, like Advanced SystemCare with Surfing Protection, can protect files in the Firefox profile folder against changes. If you have such software then check the settings or uninstall this software.

Use one of these to close Firefox if you are currently doing that by clicking the close X on the Firefox title bar.

  • "3-bar" menu button -> Exit (Power button)
  • Windows: File -> Exit
  • Mac: Firefox -> Quit Firefox
  • Linux: File -> Quit