Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

I set my home page in options and now options is one of the tabs that open when I start Firefox

Markd1015

I do not want the options tab to open when I start Firefox. I only want 2 tabs to open since those are the pages I have selected as my homepages. . Is there a way to prevent options from starting? I have to use options to set the homepage and now it comes up each time I start Firefox.

Thanks

I do not want the options tab to open when I start Firefox. I only want 2 tabs to open since those are the pages I have selected as my homepages. . Is there a way to prevent options from starting? I have to use options to set the homepage and now it comes up each time I start Firefox. Thanks

Todas as respostas (1)

Type about:config<enter> in the address bar. If a warning screen comes up, press the Be Careful button. At the top of the screen is a search bar. Type browser.startup.homepage.

Click on this to edit. Look for |about:preferences#general or |about:preferences and remove it.

Alterado por FredMcD em