Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

cookies

NewtNut

I have reset my privacy for cookies several times and each time I have to reset it. I can't get it to stay set. I'm unable to open Gmail? I don't know what else to do. I've opened different windows, I've reset my settings and nothing seems to help?

I have reset my privacy for cookies several times and each time I have to reset it. I can't get it to stay set. I'm unable to open Gmail? I don't know what else to do. I've opened different windows, I've reset my settings and nothing seems to help?

Todas as respostas (1)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-version 50.1


Profile data can be removed or not recorded several ways;

  • 1) Running Firefox in Private Mode (nothing is recorded)
  • 2) Privacy settings; (Type about:preferences#privacy<enter> in the address bar.)
  • 3) Many disk cleaners and anti-virus type programs can remove data from browsers. Open their settings and have them leave the browsers alone.
  • 4) Mal-ware.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-to-fix-preferences-wont-save

Note: Some software, like Advanced SystemCare with Surfing Protection, can protect files in the Firefox profile folder against changes. If you have such software then check the settings or uninstall this software.