Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

I'm unable to get Lloyds bank to recognize that cookies are enabled.

ff22

I'm unable to get Lloyds bank to recognize that cookies are enabled. I've tried clearing cache+history etc but no joy. Having tried the Lloyds bank cookies page and enabling cookies still no joy and login refused. Standard setting in Security & Privacy and advised resets all tried multiple times. Anything to do with "trusted" device? Trust prompt not reissued after resetting everything. Had to use Chrome to login - and got the "trust this device" prompt on first use.

I'm unable to get Lloyds bank to recognize that cookies are enabled. I've tried clearing cache+history etc but no joy. Having tried the Lloyds bank cookies page and enabling cookies still no joy and login refused. Standard setting in Security & Privacy and advised resets all tried multiple times. Anything to do with "trusted" device? Trust prompt not reissued after resetting everything. Had to use Chrome to login - and got the "trust this device" prompt on first use.
Capturas de tela anexadas

Todas as respostas (1)

I don't have adblocker ... have just tried a private window and I get the same results ...