Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

How do I get Firefox to check addon compatibility *before proceeding* the update?

kozaki

Hi, this is a continuation of question https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/942767

Is there a way to avoid breaking our workflow by checking installed Add-ons compatibility with the Firefox new release *before* updating?

Optionnaly

Atm I backup the whole profiles and keep the previous Firefox package. Allows me to downgrade to the previous release in case of trouble with limited hassle.

Hi, this is a continuation of question https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/942767 Is there a way to avoid breaking our workflow by checking installed Add-ons compatibility with the Firefox new release *before* updating? * [Add-on Compatibility Report for Firefox <release>](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/compatibility/) can't be used for this, as it would needs lots of manual work, and does list a fraction of the Firefox Add-ons eco-system. Also it logicaly lags (eg Firefox 36 atm three days after v37 was released). * [Is It Compatible?](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/is-it-compatible/) stopped working with Firefox 30: last version from 2011 (was never validated). Optionnaly * are there other ways to help achieving this than installing [Add-on Compatibility Reporter](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/add-on-compatibility-reporter/) Atm I backup the whole profiles and keep the previous Firefox package. Allows me to downgrade to the previous release in case of trouble with limited hassle.

Todas as respostas (3)

I am interested in this as well

I mean even with the new 37.0.1 ,how do i really check if i have full compatibility with everything i have installed?

It's supposed to have fixed everything wrong with 37 ,but who knows if it really did