Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Firefox won't open

hunterwesker

After exiting Firefox, if I try to go back in, it says that Firefox is running, but not responding, and I have to go into Task Manager and close the process for it to work again. This problem isn't fixed by restarting my computer.

After exiting Firefox, if I try to go back in, it says that Firefox is running, but not responding, and I have to go into Task Manager and close the process for it to work again. This problem isn't fixed by restarting my computer.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

You should see Firefox hangs or is not responding - How to fix. The section "Hangs at exit" should solve your problem