Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I cannot download Firefox on my iMac MacOs X.5.8

OmaShandy

I dit this before :-((((((

I cannot download firefox 3.6 on my iMac with MacOs 10.5.8

I dit this before :-(((((( I cannot download firefox 3.6 on my iMac with MacOs 10.5.8

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

You can get the latest version of Firefox 3.6 from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html

There is a third party version of Firefox 4 that runs on OS X 10.4/10.5 and PPC Macs, for details see http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox

You are great TonyE thank you so much, i have it back and i don't need Firefox 4, because that don't work on my iMac. i tried and tried that for days but always a kind of sign not to park. So i have 3.6 back and thas is great, thanks again TonyE.