Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

system blocked by intruder

jpdough37

I am running an iMac that is about eight years old.This afternoon my Firefox browser was taken over by a "warning" from "MacOS security center" that I should go to THEIR macOS support site to get my system unfrozen. The number they give is 1-877-xxx-xxxx. I cannot get this intruder to go away, even by restarting the computer.

I am running an iMac that is about eight years old.This afternoon my Firefox browser was taken over by a "warning" from "MacOS security center" that I should go to THEIR macOS support site to get my system unfrozen. The number they give is 1-877-xxx-xxxx. I cannot get this intruder to go away, even by restarting the computer.

Zmodyfikowany przez James w dniu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Hi

As a first step, please can you try clearing your browsing history. This support article should help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox

Further to this, have you installed any add-ons recently or perhaps other apps on your device?