Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

In can't install Firefox 3.6.3 on my iMac 10.5.8. I always get the message saying I don't have the requested authorization to install some elements, despite I'm amdinistrator of the iMac

AnonymousUser

Problem installing Firefox 3.6.3 (french version) on my iMac running with Mac OS X 10.5.8

Problem installing Firefox 3.6.3 (french version) on my iMac running with Mac OS X 10.5.8

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Installing_Firefox#Mac_OS_X ..... Download a new copy of the Firefox program: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean reinstall. Install the new version that you have downloaded. Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.

See also Upgrading to Firefox 3.6